Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions to attend the JDRF and the Royal Osteoporosis (the ROS) Carol Concert at St. Paul’s Cathedral on Tuesday 19 December (the Event)
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to everyone who purchases tickets for the Event. By purchasing a ticket for the Event, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If purchasing a ticket on behalf of a group, and/or tickets on behalf of other individuals and groups, it is your responsibility to ensure that all attendees under your booking are aware of and have accepted these.
2. The Event is being held by St Paul’s Cathedral together with, and for the benefit of, JDRF and the ROS. The Net income from the Event will be split equally between JDRF and the ROS.
3. Event tickets are being sold to you by JDRF and the ROS via the Christmas Carol Concert microsite (powered by Emma-Live). By registering on the microsite, you will be agreeing to your data being shared and processed by JDRF, the ROS and Emma Live in accordance with their privacy policies and terms.
4. Your tickets for the Event will be sent to the email address you have provided by Emma Live. If you have purchased more than one ticket, all tickets will be sent to your email address, and it is your responsibility to forward the tickets to the relevant attendees.
5. Tickets are non-transferable, not for resale, and will only be refundable if the Event is cancelled by JDRF and the ROS or postponed due to Covid-19 (please see exception below in relation to Covid-19.
6. If the Event is postponed due to Covid-19 you ticket(s) will be transferred to the new date. If the Event is cancelled due to Covid-19 your ticket(s) will be refunded.
7. The Event is open to all with no age limit. However, under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Doors for the Event will open at 6pm for General Admission Ticket Holders. All guests must be seated by 6.45pm for a 7pm start. If any ticket holders arrive after 6.45pm, the organisers reserve to the right to refuse entry.
9. Seating is sold in blocks and seating within your block is unreserved. On arrival you will be directed to seating within the relevant area, by the Event stewards on a first come first served basis. If you, or a member of your group is a wheelchair user please inform email@example.com by 4 December so the appropriate seat can be reserved for you. If not informed, the Event organisers cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate you.
10. The view from the restricted view tickets is extremely limited. This means you may not have a view of the readers, choir or musicians. This is reflected in the price of the ticket.
11. JDRF and the ROS reserve the right to change any and all aspects of the Event. JDRF and the ROS further reserve the right to cancel the Event at any time, in which case you will be entitled to refund of the ticket(s) price paid.
12. By attending the Event you agree that you will:
13. Ticket holders agree to comply with St Paul’s Cathedral’s terms and conditions of entry and the Cathedral’s security checks. St. Paul’s Cathedral reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone carrying items on the banned list or with luggage larger than 450 x 350 x 250mm.
14. Not photograph or record the Event in whole or in part.
15. The Event will be filmed and photographed by official photographers. Unless you advise otherwise, you consent for JDRF and the ROS to use of any footage and photographs of you, and your feedback or comments about the Event, in any Event recordings for sale, future advertising, marketing or promotion both online and offline.
16. Not bring any alcohol into the premises.
17. Follow and adhere to the instructions given by the Event organisers and Event stewards at all times.
18. Not use aggressive or abusive language towards the Event staff or other attendees.
19. Attend at your own risk. Save for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, JDRF and the ROS shall not be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
Registered charity No: 295716 (England and Wales) and SC040123 (Scotland)
Registered office: 17/18 Angel Gate, City Road, London EC1V 2PT
The Royal Osteoporosis Society (the ROS)
Registered charity No: 1102712 (England and Wales) and SC039755 (Scotland)
Registered office: St. James House, The Square, Lower Bristol Road, Bath, BA2 3BH